Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Simone starts to spell her name....

Today for the first time on her own -- Simone spelt her name and I don't quite really know who taught her that. I starting asking her what her name was ... and she said.. "Simone". So I started saying -- "S" and she responded with a "I", so I was intrigued. I then said, "M", and she responded back with "O", then I said "N" and she said "I don know..". We kept doing this and by the time the evening came around, Simone was able to spell her name on her own. Today, Rahul returned from India and since then Simone has been attached to him like a glue. He had to put her down for a nap, she didn't even come to me. Earlier in the evening, they were watching some funnybear video on Youtube and Simone just started dancing. I was too late in capturing the moment but you will see the essence. She was just shaaaaking her booty!

No comments: