Monday, July 13, 2009

Simone grows up....

The 6 weeks Simone has been in India has done miracles to her hindi. She now speaks complete sentences in hindi and even sings nursery rhymes in Hindi. The cutest thing she says now a days is.. "aap kaise ho?" and then one of us responds back saying, "mein theek hoon. Aap kaise ho?" and she says, "mein theek hi hoon". She loves this machli jal ki rani hai nursery rhyme and she sings it almost every day.

The funniest thing happened today, when I went to put Simone to sleep for her afternoon nap. I asked her if it was time to go to sleep and she said, I am tired. She wishes my father good night (something she always says regardless of the time of the day) and then she asks me, "what time is it?". As if that really makes a difference to the little one and her schedule.

I love you my little bunny... you are becoming so cute.

No comments: