My little willow… oh I love you. You are the one that made me a mama! How you grown over the last few weeks. You milked a goat in Maui, You can summersault now, you can read quite a few 4 letter words now, you are not afraid of water anymore, you set the table every night for dinner, and you love your mummy and daddy and baby brother. Sometimes you say – I don’t want another mummy and daddy. I only want this mummy and daddy. I love how you set the dining table every night. It is one hosh posh of mismatched bowls, plates, napkins and glasses, but it is the most beautiful dining table anyone can set. I love it.
You are fearless... you are often the first to try anything. At your preschool they did a jump skipathon where we raised money and you had to do an obstacle course. You were the first in line for it and you kept going round and round till they stopped for lunch. I counted you going about 6 times. I was so proud of you to keep going. You had so much fun. When we went to the Goat Farm you were the first to get up and milk the goat. You also discovered “goat food” while we were there and since then all you want to eat is goat food. When we went to a luau in Maui, you got up on stage to learn how to do the hula.
7)
No comments:
Post a Comment