Awwwwww… Sim. Today you made my heart melt because in your action, I saw how much you love your father. Daddy has started a new job so he not only is he working longer works but he also has a commute. This means that he is not able to spend as much time with you in the evenings and he won’t be coming to your preschool also anymore.
Earlier in the morning you said, “you missed daddy” and when daddy came back from work today you started asking him about why he has to go to chakki. Daddy said that he needs to go to chakki so that we can run the house and buy things for you and baby brother. A few moments later, you come into the bedroom and pick up all the loose coins in your hands. I asked what you were doing and you said that you were collecting money to give to daddy so he could stay home.
Awwwww.. right then my heart melted because that is just soooooo sweet my little one. In your action I saw the love you have for daddy, I now understand the joy you feel when daddy walks in the door every evening. Did I ever tell that one of the most vivacious memoey daddy has of your toddlerhood? He walked in and you ran to him as always but this time you stopped half way through and just started squealing and clapping your hands saying, “daddy, daddy, daddy”. You were 18 months at this time.
We now have matching necklaces… how fun…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment