Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ballet on the roof

This morning you and Neel both got up very early and were full of energy by 8 AM. Neel put on his backpack and shoes and said he was going to school. He then went into the outside hallway and started running around, and you started to chase him. You two caused such a commotion that I decided to take you up to the roof.

On the roof you decide to given a ballet show. You twirled and pranced around like a ballerina. You also picked up a plastic chair. You saw the look of surprise on my face and said "Are you impressed I picked up the chair?".

Yesterday you got one of your wishes. You and I went to the flower market just by ourselves. We drove down to 7th and Wall and parked and went in. I showed you the various flower stalls and you bought blue hydrangeas and pink roses. You also asked me about different flowers and why people rang the bell. I had to give you a detailed explanation to satisfy your curiosity. We also used the escalator, and you asked me why they couldn't have one escalator for people to go up and come down.

On the way back we went to the 99cent store where we bought a bunch of random toys and food. Your mom rejected all the food I brought as not good enough, so I guess I will have to eat the blackberries, hot chips and drink the aloe vera juice. We got one car each for you and Neel, and one set of stickers for each of you. When you came home, you saw Ariane for the first time in six weeks and promptly said you had a present for her, and gave her Neel's stickers. Real smooth, little bunny.

No comments: