Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Simone - not so little any more

Yesterday after swimming Simone said, Mummy when you die, I am going to open your heart and put my pictures in it. First reaction - honey you have been watching too much Grey Anatomy, although you call it Grey's Anthony. Every Friday evening, this is our family routine, we cuddle up and watch the show. I was hesitant initially that the ER shooting might be a tad much for you. You grasp the concepts and seem to understand what's going on.

We started ballet classes for you last week. This new class seems to add so much chaos to our already overly scheduled life, but you love it. For months leading up to your first ballet class, you would try and try and try. You would watch Angelina and mimic her ballet moves. Have I told you how amazing your cooking videos are now a days? You have become your own start in your cooking videos. 

No comments: