You are so proud of being Ms YumKid. You are also very proud of the prize money you won in our cooking contest. You made a photo copy of it and dropped it off at the Principal's office. You had a note for Mr Martinez, saying that you worked really hard on winning Mr. Martinez sent you a note also saying how proud he was of you. Mr. Ramirez your teacher read your magazine writeup to the whole class.
The most amazing part was how you asked me for what I did with your prize money. You are a good negotiator. This is how it played out:
This is how we landed up going to American Girl to pick up your doll. You bought your doll with your own money :). I am proud of you Sim.
The most amazing part was how you asked me for what I did with your prize money. You are a good negotiator. This is how it played out:
This is how we landed up going to American Girl to pick up your doll. You bought your doll with your own money :). I am proud of you Sim.

No comments:
Post a Comment