Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Thank You Ms. Roza



We started going to a new piano class in April 2014 after being at the first school for almost 3 years. You had the same piano teacher for the last 3 years. I had asked you to write her a thank you card several days before the class. I forgot about it and when the time for class came, I realized that we hadn't written Ms. Roza the thank you card. I felt bad but quickly forgot about it.

When we arrived at the piano class, I left you at the entrance to go find parking. As soon as I walked in, Ms. Roza walked up to me and said, that was the sweetest card she has ever read. She loved how you made 2 M&Ms, representing her and yourself.

Ms. Roza was so touched by your note! When I talked into the class, I understood why. It was the most beautiful note. You wrote it straight from the heart. I was really proud that you wrote the card even though I forgot to follow up with you. 

No comments: