Friday, May 30, 2008

















Daddy and Gotlu went (along with Mommy who took this pic) to Sequoia National Park over Memorial Day weekend. The day started OK but then it started raining, and the rain turned into snow. It was one of the most beautiful days I have ever seen. I took Gotlu, wrapped her up nice and tight in the baby bjorn, and walked around with her, talking to her all the way. She really must like the outdoors, because she quietly took it all in. I was very warm myself, because I had planned very well. I was very proud of myself. I wore ski pants, motorcycle boots (waterproof and my feet were toasty warm all along), inner jacket and outer waterproof jacket. I also carried two umbrellas. We walked for over an hour, and I was nice and warm, and so was Gotlu. I alternated my hands between carrying the umbrella, and the other hand warmed Gotlu's hand, to keep it warm.

The weekend was magical. The trees was tall and majestic, and the lagoon was green emerald itself.

Daddy was so happy that day. He was over the moon. When we got back to the room, Daddy and Gotlu played on the bed. The movie 'Dreamgirls' came on, and you were so into the music, you gabbed and gooed through the whole musical.

And then around 7 PM, you promptly fell asleep and stayed that way all night long.

No comments: