Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Can Simone read and count?

I think Simone is showing early signs of reading and actual counting. For the last two days, I have noticed that she will pick up an alphabet and say it. The first few times I heard it, I thought it was a coincidence but after paying close attention, I think she can read 'A', "M', and 'I'. Well, I guess what this means is that, she will be getting some alphabet puzzles.

Although she can say the numbers till 13, I think Simone can count till 2. If we give her two objects she will say 2 [fill in the blanks].

She has become a chatterbox. She talks and talks and talks. She loves to be read to, she knows where the library is, she knows to throw her dirty diaper in the thrash, she knows to put her dirty laundry in the hamper, and she knows to say thank you and you are welcome.




No comments: