We went to the LA County Fair over the long weekend. Not sure what activities they have for adults but this is an amazing place for kids. Simone had a blast petting the farm animals and going on the numerous rides. Every once in a while she should walk by a game stall and the stall operator/owner would hand her a stuffed toy. What fun! I wish I got that treatment as I really had my eyes on a big stuffed elephant.
The highlight of the fair definitely had to be the little pony ride Simone took. This was the first time on a horse and she was so excited and happy to be on it. She wasn't scared one bit.
On our way out we picked up a pair of sunglasses for Simone. Simone comes home and shows it to her mama and wears them and says, "I am in Hollywood".
Finally, on Labor day Simone decides to have a picnic for breakfast. So here's daddy and his little girl having brunch on the patio. Bon Appetit!
No comments:
Post a Comment