On October 17th, 2009 a very dear friend of ours got married and Simone was the flower girl for the wedding. Vic and I weren't sure if she would walk down the aisle and we literally didn't know till 2 minutes before the ceremony that she would. Simone was a little cranky by the time we arrived at the wedding destination and refused to cooperate. We had a diwali puja at home earlier in the day so perhaps she was tired because of that.
I had to do some last minute bribing and boy did she walk the aisle. She was incredible, she smiled, threw the flowers and ran into daddy's arms on the other end.
Here's a video of her at the wedding reception -- where she kept dancing away for almost an hour by herself. I had several people come up to me and say, "every wedding should have one of her"....
No comments:
Post a Comment