Thursday, February 10, 2011

Play Play -- Simone holds School for her toys



My how you have grown over the past few weeks. You are not afraid to jump in the water…. You don’t cry when you wash your hair. You put away your clean clothes by yourself and you have started to read words from signs and posters. But what I love the most about you over the last few weeks is how you play school school. Whenever we are home for an extended period of time – you bring all the little chairs and all the little toys and have school school for them.

You do circle time by singing hello--- hello – hello and how are you? I am fine, I am fine and hope that you are too. This is the same song you sing at your preschool. You do art projects for your kids in your school. You make them snacks and you read a story to them. It is a joy to watch you hold school. This is probably some developmental milestone but to me I just sit and stare and be amazed that you little teeny tiny Simone line up stuffed bears and shaggy dogs and peep out made-up conversations for a long time.





Your students waiting for you

No comments: