Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cutest things Simone has said -- part II

June 26th 2011 -- dad if you dont know where things are or how to fix things -- just ask me. coz i know everything.

May 27th, 2011 -- Daddy i didn't loose it, I just didn't see it. (when vic asked why she keeps losing stuff for losing toys!)

March 28th - Rosa give me my food or else tiger mom will get angry ... (hmmm.. where did she pick that up)

February 26th -- while making rotis with simone she said - "when i grow up I want to be a chef. When i grow up I want to be a mommy just like you so I can cook yummy things for my children and the husband too! coz you know the husbands don't know how to cook!"

February 17th 2011 - Neelu listen to me.. mommy is sick so do not ask her for attention, If you want attention come to me and ask me and I will give it to you..

January 27th, 2011 - Earlier in the evening Simone observes a few women all decked up to go party. So she asks me - "where are they going?". Me - "out to party". Simone - "oh.. you go out without your mom and dad when you grow up?"


No comments: