Monday, April 9, 2012

Cuttest things Sim has said



March 16th, 2012 - kids sure are funny.. my 4.5 year old while playing on her laptop tells me- I am learning what google and safari are so when I grow up, I don't have to learn it.

March 4th, 2012 - The latest ultimatum given to me: "Mummy I either need a dog or a baby sister to make my family complete." ..... I vote for the dog!

Feb 21st, 2012 - My 4 year old just told me this.."Mummy when you die, I am going to open your heart and put my pictures in it". Oh dear, I thought I was going to get a break from parenting at some point ;)

Feb 18th - 2011 - Straight from the babes mouth -- my 3 year old to my 1 year old -- "Neel listen to me! Mummy is sick so do not ask her for attention. If you want attention, you come to me and ask me and I will give you attention"!



No comments: