Just like that you learnt how to ride your bike without training wheels. Learning to ride a bike was one of the goals we set out for the summer of 2012. Well you accomplished that in less than a week. You are fast, you are graceful. I want to run right behind you to make sure you don't fall. But after watching you move your bike, I stepped back, because you were confident and you were willing to take the falls in stride as part of the learning process.
I am so proud of you little bunny. I was sitting on the dining table and you and Neelu were outside. I looked up and saw the most magical site. Neelu was peddling his trike and you were riding your bike without the training wheels. I had no idea when the two of you figured that out but Mummy was so proud, that I got up and ran out to give both of you lots of little kisses.
I am so proud of you little bunny. I was sitting on the dining table and you and Neelu were outside. I looked up and saw the most magical site. Neelu was peddling his trike and you were riding your bike without the training wheels. I had no idea when the two of you figured that out but Mummy was so proud, that I got up and ran out to give both of you lots of little kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment