What an amazing year this has been. It is exactly one year ago that Gotlu joined us on this ride called life. Since then we have gone through over 1000 diapers and a few sick days. She has doubled in size, although it is only recently that her bones stopped showing.
Gotlu is so smart! She can say many words and babble away with abandon. She happily laughs and is friendly towards all. The way she acts when I walk in the door after work is amazing. She starts to squeal and runs towards me. All she needs to do is hear the key turn into the lock and the Amazing Simone Welcome Dance kicks off.
She is possibly the best thing I have ever done. I love her almost as much as I love Rashmi (hint hint).
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Simone ... I hope you had a great birthday ... Gitu Auntie and Uncle D would like to wish you the happiest birthday ... can't wait to celebrate your big birthday.
Darling you are looking gorgeous........
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day.
Ruuchi Mausi
Simone..you are such a little princess! I see you have a sweet tooth just like me!
May you have a zillions more birthday cakes to gobble down!
AV
Post a Comment