Thursday, December 10, 2009

Simone and Mummy's evening out....

Dear Sim Sim,

Today I had so much fun with you. Daddy left to Arizona for his holiday party leaving mummy and you behind. Actually leaving only mummy behind. The original plan was for mummy to go and for mama to watch you while mummy and daddy went for 2 days, but the doctor's orders said no travel since Baby Brother could be here anyday. With Daddy gone, you and I had our first night out today and it was so much fun. We went to the Grove (our once a week hang out place) and had dinner by the fountains. You were so mesmerized by the fountain show and all the lights at the Grove that I decided that we would eat a restaurant there instead of our usual Farmer's Market.

Since you and I both love chocolate and hot chocolate, I ordered a hot chocolate for us to share. It was very cute. I sipped some and you drank some from the straw. We were sitting by the water so you had a first class view of the fountain shows and all the lights. I had ordered some Ravioli for us to share and we both ate some together. Actually it was more like mummy ate while I had to keep negotiating with you to have a few bites. It was a magical evening. Then we colored the paper table cloth with crayons and talked. Now a days you want to talk a lot. So you say something like, " mummy let's talk". I then ask you what you want to talk about and you say xxxxxx. Sometimes you want to talk about Chulbuli, sometimes you want to talk about Joey etc.

As soon as dinner was done, we took a nice stroll at the grove and you kept looking and touching all the flowers taking your time to enjoy their beauty. It was so nice. Several people stopped to talk to you and comment on how adorable you are. Maybe when Nana is here we can take you to the gardens so you can have your own personal guide. Then we changed into your spongebob pyjamas and drank some hot chocolate and you fell asleep on the way home.....

The whole dinner cost us $22 bucks! Kind of pricey for 1 person to eat but knowing daddy he will say as long as his gals were happy, he is happy :)
Lots of love,

Your Mummy....

No comments: