Sunday, January 23, 2011

The highlights of my day....



There are lots of moments in the day where I am so glad that I get to spend my time with you and to have you in our lives. There are 4 moments every day that stand out the most. I love them…they give me fuel for the rest of the day, they give me fuel for when things get tough…

1) I love holding hands with you and walking to school. Those 100 steps to school are so amazing as we talk about your day and what you are going to do. As I leave school you want to give me a hug and a kiss by the door.

2) When I come pick you up you come running from the school with all your projects on hand.

3) I love hugging you in the morning when you wake up.

4) I love hugging you at night right before you close to sleep. Right after we read your books, you flip over to fall asleep. The only instruction from you at that point –“mummy cuddle with me”

No comments: