Sunday, January 9, 2011

I feel bad coz Nana left….



These were the words you echoed when nana left today. He had a magical 1 month with you and Neel. You guys played a lot, he taught you a lot of new things. He taught you how to brush your teeth by yourself, he taught you how to organize your jewellery organizer. He read so many books to you. You would play cash register with him where he would buy things from you. In the mornings you would wake up and go to his room and cuddle and read book with him. He would make these little little parathas for you.

Right before he was leaving – “He said I love all the way to the moon and back”…….You told Nana that you would see him soon. As soon as he walked through the security line – you started crying. You kept saying – “I feel bad.. I feel bad…I feel bad coz nana left”. You hugged me tight and for the first time I felt like we connected. Through the rest of the day you kept saying – “I feel bad, I miss nana”. This experience with you reminded me of your empathy. The empathy you have for people… you are such a beautiful soul .

No comments: