Monday, February 4, 2008

Simone starts to stand up


We completely forgot to pinpoint when Simone first started to crawl. In my mind crawling is this graceful movement from one end of the room to the other without falling or rolling. Two weeks ago I looked at Simone and realized that she had been moving from one end of the room to the other for the last month since we got back from India and ocassionally falling and we didn't even realize that she had started to crawl. We kept thinking that she was in the "pre crawl phase". Anyways, she woke up today and started to stand up with support by herself. So this time around we have tracked this milestone :). She can stand up but gets stuck and doesn't know what to do... I thought this milestone was supposed to happen at month 8 or beyond but now that she can stand up we are in trouble as we haven't even started baby proofing....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Simone,
This is your DADA.
I am very much thrilled to see your progress. When I met you last in December 2007 you just started to turn on your sides, now you have started to Crawl and Stand Up. Great. I am very proud of your progress.
Dear now eat more of the food which your MOM, DAD AND MAMA gives so that you get more energy. You have to keep up with the progress
Our blessings are there with you.
yours
Dada.

Unknown said...

Dear Simone,
This is your DADA.
I am very much thrilled to see your progress. When I met you last in December 2007 you just started to turn on your sides, now you have started to Crawl and Stand Up. Great. I am very proud of your progress.
Dear now eat more of the food which your MOM, DAD AND MAMA gives so that you get more energy. You have to keep up with the progress
Our blessings are there with you.
yours
Dada.